Thursday, October 2, 2008

Random tag....

I've been tagged to tell six random things about myself that most people don't know!

1. October is my favorite month out of the year!I love everything about it! The smells, the leaves, the pumpkin bread/ cookies, the sun shining while the air is getting chilly and most of all, Halloween! I love Halloween! To be able to dress up and be something that your not for a night is so much fun! Plus, the little kids and their costumes, and the sugar high in the air... I just love it all!




2. I love to write! Upon finding myself in certain situations in my life, I love to put my thoughts to paper. It comes in the form of a poem or song lyrics or maybe even a short story sometimes! Don't make fun.... Some people listen to angry music, I cry and write as my release.





3. I am an only child, but I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Try figuring that one out!





4. Unless I'm really tired, I'm a clean freak. The feel of organization and the smell of cleaning products is soothing to my soul. I think I inherited that one from my anal parents who have a whole room with special vaccume lines that no one can walk in without getitng yelled at!





5. I love blood! I think blood is so cool! Whether it's real or on tv... I just want to experiment with it! If it's my own blood, I tend to freak out and go on the verge of passing out!





6. I am a closet Jazz music lover! I think Jazz music is so romantic! The sound of the saxaphone makes me feel at home. When I was younger, we would have a Christmas party at my Grandpa and Grandma Ericksen's house (both of them have passed away). My Grandpa would pull out his saxaphone and enchant us with the sounds of "Sliver Bells", "Walking In A Winter Wonderland" and "White Christmas"... It is such a beautiful sound.





Now I tag anyone who reads this post!





On another note... I cut my hair! Last sunday as I was sitting at home, my long, unmanagable hair was driving me nuts! I couldn't get it to do anything I wanted and I had had enough! That night I decided I wanted to cut my hair and found a cut I liked. Me being impatient, the next day I made an appointment for that night and got it done! It's such a change but I love it! So there is this song thats been on my mind lately.... And being a lyric freak like I am, here are the lyrics!

All Fall Down- One Republic
Step out the door and it feels like rain
That's the sound (that's the sound) on your window pane
Take to the streets but you can't ignore
That's the sound (that's the sound) you're waiting for
If ever your world starts crashing down
Whenever your world starts crashing down
Whenever your world starts crashing down
That's where you'll find me
Yeah God love your soul and your aching bones
Take a breath, take a step, meet me down below
Everyone's the sameour fingers to our toes
We just can't get it right
But we're on the road
If ever your will starts crashing down
Whenever your will starts crashing down
Whenever your will starts crashing down
That's when you find me.
(Yeah) Lost till you're found
Swim till you drown
Know that we all fall down
Love till you hate
Strong till you break
Know that we all fall down
If ever your will starts crashing down
Whenever your will starts crashing down
If ever your will starts crashing down
That's when you'll find (find) me
Lost till you're found
Swim till you drown
Know that we all fall down
Love till you hate
Strong till you break
Know that we all fall down
All fall down, we all fall down, all fall down
We all fall down, all fall down, all fall down
Lost till you're foundSwim till you drown
Know that we all fall down
Love till you hate
Strong till you break
Know that we all fall down

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. I love your hair. :)

Amy said...

K we have to talk. My grandma had a room in her house that she would sweep the carpet if anyone walked on it becasue it showed the foot prints, so I can totally relate to the anal clean freaks. Also I need to know how you are an only child with siblings???? Unless all your siblings are adopted. Until Monday

Anonymous said...

K that is discusting that you love blood! I can't stand it. I almost threw up they other day when we were watching some surgery channel on tv. You should be a doctor! Anyways I love you hair!