8 T.V Shows I Like To Watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. Lost
3. Pushing Daisies
4. Private Practice
5. Heroes
6. Gilmore Girls
7. 90210 (Sometimes. New and old)
8. Gossip Girl (It's my guilty pleasure!)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Chili's
3. Fat Jacks (now Roy's)
4. Not a restaurant but Jamba Juice!
5. Rumbi Grill
6. Noodles & Co.
7. California Pizza Kitchen
8. Subway
8 Things That Happened Today
1. Woke up on time
2. Turned the heater on in my car on the way to work
3. Went to Chili's for lunch
4. Shopped online
5. Proved to my co-workers that I'm as blonde as I look sometimes
6. Packed to go home for the weekend
7. Planned to go shopping with Aubs after work
8. Called my mom who is on her way to St. George
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Shopping after work
2. Taking a long hot bath tonight
3. Sleeping in my own bed
4. Going to lunch with G-ma on Monday
5. Getting to see my niece on monday
6. The first snowfall
7. The Christmas season
8. The future
8 Things On My Wish List
1. A Family
2. Go To School
3. A New Car
4. A New Place To Live
5. Lots and Lots Of New Clothes
6. Getting Paid Better For My Job
7. New Make-up
8. A New Cell Phone
8 People I'm Tagging
1. Aubs
2. Whitnee
3. Lindsay
4. Em
5. Teresa
6. Kiersten
7. Amy T.
8. Amy R.
1 comment:
Not another tag Ü....I'll get to it
Post a Comment