Thursday, October 16, 2008

Standing Still....

Well I'm bored at work like always and Aubs tagged me so here goes....

The Rules: In Google Image type the answers to the questions below. Choose only one picture from the first page of results to represent your answer.

#1 Age- 20. So old, yet so young.

#2 Place I've been- DisneyLand!



#3 Place I want to visit- Australia


#4 Favorite place to visit- FishLake w/ the fam!





#5 Something you love to do- Listen to music! I love to listen to all kinds of music and interpret the heck out of lyrics!






#6 Favorite Food- Cereal! I LOVE cereal! This is my favorite isle at the store!




#7 Favorite color- PINK!





#8 Place I was born- Nephi, Ut....





#9 Current Obsession- Current? How about since I was a sophomore in high school... One Tree Hill!







#10 Something you collect- Seasons of One Tree Hill!!



#11 What are you doing right now- Wishing I was listening to this great new song I found yesterday by Buddahead called "Standing Still"! It's amazing!




I tag anyone who wants to be tagged! :)
Standing Still
You've got room to wear the clothes you want,
But there is no one there to show them off to,
This is how the past sticks to you.
There was a time you had inspiration,
A recipe for your life,
You were gliding over your youth.
All the ashes you spread,
All the love that you give,
That is who you are, how hard you break,
For the love you take.
All the fires you burn,
To dry oceans of hurt,
All the time you've wasted in vain,
And you're standing still.
You are tired and you're losing will,
You've got so much time to kill;
You've been running just to stand still.
Sometimes it hurts to scratch your skin,
But feeling pain takes your mind off it,
You wrap your arms and squeeze your bones.
You always thought if you loved enough,
Held it close for long enough,
You would never lose;
How wrong you were.
All the ashes you spread,
All the love that you give,
That is who you are, how hard you break,
For the love you take.
All the fires you burn,
To dry oceans of hurt,
All the time you've wasted in vain,
And you're standing still.
You are tired and you're losing will,
You've got so much time to kill;
You've been running just to stand still.
Oh, how life might take what dream may come,
How life might take what dream may come.
Ok, so I may seem like a broken record lately, But I'm just dealing with some stuff. Everyone goes through times like these so be patient because the light is beginning to break through the darkness!
xoxo Whitney




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

TJ and Whitnee said...

I love reading picture tags! I found out some new things that I never knew! Okay, mostly only that you were born in Nephi!