Monday, October 6, 2008

100 Things....

So Aubrey posted this on her blog. 100 random things about yourself. Well I'm really bored at work so it seems like the only thing I can do to entertain myself! Here goes....





1. I love the color pink!


2. I'm an only child but I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters, none of them step-siblings!


3. When I was little, I had a gap between my two front teeth where I could fit a quarter and a penny together.


4. I've read 4 Nicholas Sparks books in the last week... No I'm not a loser.


5. Fall is my favorite season! The smells, the leaves, Halloween... whats not to love?!


6. I will always be a Lucas and Brooke fan over any other couple on One Tree Hill.


7. Cereal is my favorite food! No joke. I could live off of cereal forever. Just not Raisin Brand. Eww...


8. I sleep on the floor in my new house. It's a horrible place to live and the mattress is a wannabe mattress, not a real one.


9. I love to put ketchup on my dutch oven soup.


10. Whenever I use the bathroom at someone else's place and they have a shower curtain, I always have to check behind the curtain before I can use the toilet.


11. I rolled my first car the day after my 17th birthday.


12. I am obsessed with getting new cell phones. I have to have one every few months.


13. I have an intense fear of my family members dying in car wrecks.


14. I hate Thanksgiving food! All of it but the rolls and homemade cherry pie.


15. I don't like steak.


16. Hair and teeth are the first two things I notice about people.


17. Right now, my hair is the shortest it's been since 6th grade.


18. My Dad and Mom are literally my best friends. My mom and I argue a lot but it's because we're so much alike. That and we both inherited the Irons stubbornness.


19. The day my family and I went to Disney World for the first time, turned out to be Gay and Lesbian day. I was 9... I don't remember much.


20. I have to pee 2 times every night before I go to bed. (I know you wanted to know that!)


21. I love trucks! Big trucks with big tires and a big lift!


22. Sophia Bush is my favorite actress of all time. I think she is classy and beautiful. A lot like Audrey Hepburn.


23. Every time someone sneezes and I hear it, I HAVE to say Bless You! So what would I say to an atheist person??


24. When I'm stressed, sad or frightened I rub my feet together continuously.


25. I absolutely hate Pontiac G6's.


26. I'm petrified of snakes. I can't look at pictures, watch commercials, touch fake ones...I would die.


27. I water skied for my first time this past summer.


28. I once had a dream where I dated both Chad Michael Murray and James Lafferty at the same time... Wow.


29. I love cake. Cake and ice cream are my favorite desserts. I LOVE cake!


30. In High School, My uncle was my principal, my cousin was my Spanish teacher, my Health teacher and my tennis coach, My Grandpa was on the school board, my brother was my English teacher and my mom was a Special Ed T.A.... talk about a small town!


31. My very first concert was 98 Degrees with Baha Men and Wild Orchid (Fergies old group)... ha ha ha ha ha


32. I always like 98 Degrees better than N'syc and Backstreet Boys.


33. I think all dumb people in Utah county bank at the bank I work at.


34. I had a crush on the same boy for 31/2 years in high school.


35. I'm going to the Carrie Underwood concert next month with Aubrey!


36. I HATE John Mayer.


37. My co-workers say I remind them of Pheobe off of Friends because I'm random and funny.


38. I HATE UTA busses... I hate driving by them, behind them... everything about them.


39. I still believe in Fairytales...


40. When I drive long distances, I sit with my left leg folded underneath me.



41. I want to nominate one of my co-workers for the t.v show "What not to wear" and another one for "10 Years Younger".



42. In highschool I had the nicest car out of all my friends and even though it's still a good car, now it is the crappiest of all my friends.



43. I have the 90210 theme song as a ringtone on my cell phone. Don't make fun, it's awesome guitar.



44. My pinky is so uncordinated that I've been on medium on Guitar Hero for like a year and a half and will probably never get on hard or expert.



45. My baby toes are shaped like "Cone Heads" and there is only a small part of a toenail on them.



46. I love eating cold pizza for breakfast while drinking orange juice.



47. I once was "making out" with a guy I was dating and got a bloody nose! Coolest experience ever!



48. I played tennis for 2 years in high school and taught tennis for 3 summers with my cousin and tennis coach, Jeff.



49. The shows I watch on t.v right now include: One Tree Hill, Heroes, Private Practice, Pushing Daisies, Gossip Girl, Lost (when it starts in January), The Office, American Idol (when it starts), and Gilmore Girls and Friends on dvd!



50. I love being with my family. I would trade dates for nights to be with my brothers and sisters anytime.



51. My dream when I was little that I never told anyone about was to become a scientist so that I could find and cure for my brother and sister with Cystic Fibrosis. Then I discovered I hate science.



52. My Grandpa and my Aunt died exactly two years to the day, apart.



53. One of my favorite things to do when I go home on the weekends is to have a sleepover with my niece Cambree. This happens a lot!



54. I love my nieces and nephews more than anything in the world!



55. I love to eat pudding! I sometimes have a really hard time choosing between Vanilla and Chocolate and Swirl. It's one of the hardest decisions I have to make!



56. I ate baby food until I was like 9.



57. When I was younger, I slept on the floor in front of my parents bed every night until I was 7.



58. My favorite class I took in high school was "Street Law" from Mr. Morely. The next one would've been "College English" from Mr. Ellefson. That man was a genius. Then my brother and cousins classes! :)



59. I LOVE the Rocky movies! I could watch number 3 over and over!



60. I can't stand the smell of smoke. In Vegas, when we walk through casinos, I kind of want to throw up a little bit.



61. I love Jazz basketball! I sometimes want to marry Kyle Korver! I know my brothers would love it if I did! Fat chance!



62. I love fry sauce! I could have fry sauce on everything!



63. I hate posers... If you're a jock, be a jock. If you're a skater, be a skater. Just pick one.



64. Old men are my favorite! They are all so cute!

65. I hate fish! I hate seafood. Unless it's coconut shrimp, count me out.

66. Even though I love water, it makes me feel so healthy... Vanilla Coke Zero is my VERY favorite drink!

67. I've never had my tonsils out.

68. I was once a dead cheerleader for Halloween.

69. I was a brunette for 3 or 4 months. It wasn't a very good look for me.

70. My Grandma has blackmailing pictures of me when I was younger and running through her sprinklers, naked.

71. I was Miss Fairview 2005-2006, the same year my brother got elected the Mayor of Fairview.

72. I am obsessive about the fact that I am annoying to people that I am good friends with.

73. I love sleeping a room that is very low in temperature, with lots and lots of blankets.

74. My most prized possession is probably the CTR ring my parents gave me for my high school graduation.

75. This morning at 6 A.M precisely, the baby that lives below us started screaming and didn't stop for at least 35 minutes... feel bad for the babies throat, feel bad for my lack of sleep as well.

76. Every year around Christmas, I sit by the Christmas tree with just the tree lights on and read "The Christmas Box" by Richard Paul Evans. It's my own tradition.

77. I once saw Dennis Rodman in a Big and Tall men's store in California.

78. I had my very own Israeli stalker when I worked for Morgan Jewelers at the University Mall.

79. When I was little, after a family member's death I had to sleep with my door open because I was afraid they were going to come back and visit me.

80. I'd rather be with my family on New Years Eve, eating a good dinner and playing Bunco's than anywhere else!

81. Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie. Followed by Beauty and The Beast and Anastaisa... Is Anastaisa a Disney movie?

82. My sister made up the nickname "Whitter" for me, but now she is the only one I will let call me that because of an ex who use to call me that. If it comes from anyone else's mouth I get chills down my spine. Not the good kind of chills... the nails on a chalkboard kind of chills.

83. I love laughing. If you can make me laugh, I'll be your friend forever. If not, get in line.

84. I love high heels! I'm a high heel phobic!

85. My car is probably the messiest car on the planet. No, really. I live out of it. I keep saying "I'll clean it Saturday" or "I promise I'll clean it Saturday".... Saturday comes and goes and it doesn't get cleaned!

86. Mustache's are gross... DO NOT grow them.. Other facial hair is acceptable.

87. I hate hate hate Regina Spector. Thank my old roommates for that one.

88. I hate real Mexican food. I love fast food Mexican!

89. I once played the part of the girl on "The Ring" in a haunted house. I either had to climb out of a well or sit in a rocking chair, staring at a TV screen with playing white fuzz.

90. I didn't have my first kiss until I was a sophomore in high school. I forget, is that early or late now days?

91. I love weddings... why does everyone hate them?

92. While watching the Olympics, if someone from the U.S wins, I cry. Unless it's Michael Phelps... then I just stare, mesmerised.

93. I am terrified of clowns. Put a clown in front of me and I'll have nightmares for weeks.

94. I hate when guys text message before calling. It's so annoying. Call first.

95. I love the new 5 dollar bills! They have peach and purple colors in them! They make me happy!

96. I've had a dream about a married co-woker one time. Don't ask me who it is because I wont tell you. :)

97. I hate blue ink pens. They bug me. Thats all there is to it.

98. I really want an English Mastiff. If you don't know what it is, look it up. It's a dog almost as big as a horse.

99. Dirty Dancing is my all time favorite movie! "Nobody puts Baby in the corner..."

100. I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! I'm done!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I like you. :) It's hard to think of that many things, huh?! And I don't like writing with blue-ink pens either!!! Let's be friends! :)

TJ and Whitnee said...

Your dream was about me wasn't it? And I was thinking your one co worker needs to be on both what not to wear, and look ten years younger...

Anonymous said...

Ok I love the movie Dirty Dancing too! Which one of your co workers did you want to put on 10 years younger? I was laughing so hard when I read that! That was really funny. I love love love the movie Dirty Dancing too!