-Playing with my new MacBook
-Sleeping/ taking cold pills/ sleeping some more
-Hanging out with Aubrey and her roommates while eating awesome food that they cook and watching t.v. shows such as Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill!
-Getting hooked on a new, hilarious t.v show called Pushing Daisies... (Random quotes will come at the end of this post)
-Drinking plenty of fluids including and or not excluding Vanilla Coke Zero
-Working (or what working consists of which is playing on my computer or reading a book since we are so slow lately)
-Waiting for the 3 hour season premiere of Heroes which happens to fall on the same night as One Tree Hill... Whatever will I do?
-Watching Gilmore Girls seasons 2-7 whenever I get a chance because I have them all on dvd, a very small social life because of the current sickness my body is experiencing and lets face it, I have a MacBook now and I can do whatever I want!
What I get to do:
-Wear jeans to work today
-Get free lunch from Chilli's, courtesy of work
-Take a short break from work to go to my house and pack my bags
-Drive home for an hour, listening to millions of my fantastic cd's
-See my favorite people in the world- my parents to which I haven't seen since Monday morning
-Eat free Chinese Food, hopefully with orange juice that my parents bring home
-Spend my night either watching episodes of Season 4 of Lost online, or episodes of Pushing Daisies that I have yet to see
-Sleep in all morning long on saturday
-Spend my day lying around, hopefully getting rid of this chest cough I have going on
-Sleep in Sunday morning, hopefully be able to get up in time to drive back up north to go to my new ward for the first time
-Sleep all night Sunday night and wake up Monday morning, ready to party for a new week!
Any of this sound exciting to anyone else? Nope, just me? Alrighty then!
"What? You love secrets. You want to marry secrets and have little half-secret, half-human babies!"
"Olive Snook had been delivering pies for weeks, not realizing she was a homeopathic drug mule."
"I wish I could give you an emotional Heimlich so you could cough up that fear and anxiety, but I can't."
" Sometimes a crime of passion is not realizing the passion in time, while other times the crime is not seeing the world as it is. But most crimes of passion are, actually, a crime."
And just because I'm really into doing the quotes thing right now, I think I'm going to post some Gilmore Girls quotes as well.... cuz I just love that show! If ya don't wanna read them, don't. I won't be offended. I promise!
"This town is like one big outpatient mental institution"
" I don't even like kids. They always have jam on their hands. Even when there isn't any jam in the house, they get jam on their hands. I can't deal with jam hands"
"Women don't eat at all. They just look at food then jump on the treadmill"
"This tastes pink. Really pink. It's really bad; it's like drinking My Little Pony"
"What happened to all the competent people? That's what I'd like to know. Was there some giant hole they all fell into or a virus that struck them all down, leaving the morons of the world to sit behind the desks?"
1 comment:
Hahaha. I LOVE those quotes! And I'm so happy you like the show. It really is so funny huh? :) And for the record: you can come over and eat my food anytime you want. Cause I don't know if you saw my cupboard or not... but it's freaking jam packed full of stuff that I need to get eaten. Love you!
Post a Comment