Cant Stop:
Drinking Vanilla Coke Zero (But is that really new?)
Eating Orange Creme and Key Lime Pie yougart
Finding awesome new songs to add to my i pod touch
Facebook stalking cute boys :)
Going home on the weekends so I can shower in a clean shower and sleep in an actual bed!
Need to:
Deep clean my side of the room
Clean my car... DEEP clean my car
Start exercising
Stop drinking pop. Even if it's diet.
Fill my medication for my shoulder
Stop eating chocolate
Want to:
Sleep forever and ever
Get a new cell phone
Move
Play in the rain
Go to the Carrie Underwood concert (which I am with Aubrey in 19 days!)
Meet James Lafferty
Get a raise
Go to school
Cut and color my hair
Go shopping. Just one day, all day long. But I'm having a hard time getting into the shopping mood!
I want something, I want- Grace Potter and Bethany Joy Galeottie
I'm the girl with the best intentions
something I should probably mention
I like to get just what I paid for
So i pay and I get and I pay and want some more, more, more
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see
I'm a girl who's got a notion
I'm a gonna show you my magic potion
I could shop till I drop right to the floor
And I get right up and I want some more, more, more
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see (everything I see)
Mo-o-o-o-re
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see
Something that I want
something that I tell myself I need
something that I want
And I need everything I see
something I should probably mention
I like to get just what I paid for
So i pay and I get and I pay and want some more, more, more
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see
I'm a girl who's got a notion
I'm a gonna show you my magic potion
I could shop till I drop right to the floor
And I get right up and I want some more, more, more
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see (everything I see)
Mo-o-o-o-re
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see
Something that I want
something that I tell myself I need
something that I want
And I need everything I see
4 comments:
I didn't know you wanted to cut you hair again! How you do you want to cut it? Oh and do you want to know how I think you should dye it? hahaha
Hey girl I too want that CD. I am glad things are going well.
I still think it is so weird that you don't like Thanksgiving food. Your are crazy!
Hahahah - I love everything you said. EXCEPT. I can't even talk to you about how WRONG it is to hate Thanksgiving time!!!! GIRL, this may be a problem. Lol :)
Post a Comment