Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm With The Band...

What have I been doing this past week?








Watching them..... (Little Big Town)













Loving him.... (Jimi Westbrook of Little Big Town)







Counting down...






To her.... (Carrie Underwood)




And this song... (Last Name)





And this song... (Jesus Take The Wheel)




And all of her songs..... (Don't Forget To Remember Me)







With her.....








And buying these shirts.....






With their logo and a slogan from thier song..... (Little Big Town)


And this poster of her (Carrie Underwood)

Then.....






Hanging out with/ babysitting her..... (Watching High School Musical)




And them... (Playing with Thomas The Train)




Pretty much this was like... the greatest week! :)



Last night in Memphis
Tonight in New Orleans
Tomorrow I’ll be miles from here
Ain’t nothing to me, nothing me
Sweet gypsy highway
Won’t you let me chase my dream
Cause I got a song to take me there
And it’s something to see, something to see
Lord I was born with a suitcase in my hand
Living in a life that few could understand
Sometimes it gets so confusing that I don’t know where I am
But I always know who I’m with
I’m with the band
Cheap whiskey midnight
Another round with my friends
Watching the world through the windshield
And we’re rolling again, rolling again
Lord I was born with a suitcase in my hand
Living in a life that few could understand
Sometimes it gets so confusing that I don’t know where I am
But I always know who I’m with
I’m with the band
Oh Lord I was born with a suitcase in my hand
Living in a life that few could understand
Sometimes it gets so confusing that I don’t know where I am
But I always know who I’m with
I’m with the band
Last night in Memphis
Tonight in New Orleans
Tomorrow I’ll be miles from here
Ain’t nothing to me, nothing me
Oh yeah.... and loving this song!
























































































































































2 comments:

Emilee said...

I'm glad you had fun! I'm a little jealous you know, but then again I did get to see nkotb:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!