Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feeling A Moment....


And I've been tagged again!




1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yeah.... I dated a lot of people from my school!



2. What kind of car did you drive?
A White Grand Dam until I rolled it the summer before my senior year. After that a White Alero!3. Did you pass your drivers license test your first try?
YES!
4. Were you a party animal?
No... I was kind of the one that was friends with everyone but I didn't do the whole "drinking/ drugs/ stay out all night thing" I just hung out with my BEST friends!





5. Were you considered a flirt?
Um... I guess you could say that.






6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Concert Choir my Sophomore and part of my Junior year.
7. Were you a nerd?
I think I was, but I don't think other people saw me that way.







8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Tennis!









9. Did you ever get suspended/ expelled?
No... My Uncle was the Principal so it was kind of hard to do anything wrong! :)







10. Can you still sing the fight song?
We sing to dear North Sanpete High, our hearts we raise to thee....





11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Well of course my Brother and My cousin! But after that I LOVED Ellefsen, he was an amazing teacher!




12. Where did you sit for lunch?
I honestly don't think I was ever even at school for lunch and if I was, we usually went and got food and then ended up sitting in halls eating it or in Chelsea's mom's office at the ed-net building!






13. What is your school's full name?
North Sanpete High



14. What is your school's mascot and colors?




We are the Hawks and our colors are mainly Red and White and then they "brought black back" my freshman year.




15. Did you go to homecoming and with who?
Homecoming wasn't a date dance at our school and I think I only went my freshman year.



16. If you could go back and do it again would you?
I loved my Senior year but anything before that... NO!




17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Just being glad it was over...




18. Were did you go senior skip day?
I think some of my friends and I went shopping?
19. Were you in any clubs?
No
20. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yes and where some might not like that, for me it's a REALLY good thing!







21. Who was your prom date?
Junior year it was Spencer Poulson and Tyson Church, Senior year it was Mackenzie Brown and Kolton Jorgenson.



22. Are you Planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Depends on where I'm at in the next 8 years.





23. Did you have a job in high school?
Well... you could call Miss Fairview a job I guess! Other than that I was kinda spoiled!


Now I tag Emilee, Aubrey, Lindsay, Whitnee, Dee... or whoever wants to do this tag!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh!

Syme Family said...

Whitney, you are so cute. I heard about the crash you were in. I'm glad you are ok.
Jeff is still mad at me for playing soccer and quiting tennis. But I still play when I can.
It's so nice to be out of high school.