So Saturday was my birthday. The list of birthday fun included....
-My mom singing two different birthday songs to me, twice before we left the house at 10 AM.
-My mom making me a birthday breakfast that included "roll-up" pancakes or her better version of crepes and O.J (the drink, not the man).
-Listening to really good music on with Skyler and her little sister Jarae on the way up to Heber.
-Meeting E.J, Maverick, Derrek and Chyenne (Skyler's aunt and cousins) and their friends with a really nice boat at Deer Creek.
-Being told now that I'm 20, I'm NOTHING in life during this year... not old, not young... just nothing :)
-Water Skiing, Tubing, swimming and riding around in a really nice boat all the day long!
-Going back to the nice people's nice house, playing singstar and having a BBQ.
-Getting burnt to the color of the bright pink shirt I wore to Chelsea's wedding on Friday, getting a headache and sick to my stomach.
-Riding home in Skyler's car, watching the lightning, listening to the rain and talking the whole time. (Did I mention there were fireworks in Spanish Fork that we could see the whole time we were on the freeway? I love Fireworks and on my birthday!)
-Getting rubbed down with BurnFreeze before getting home at midnight and then reading "Twilight" (I'm re-reading the whole series), and then finding the perfect position as not to disturb my burnt skin and falling asleep!
Needless to say it was one of the first great birthdays I've had in quite a while! Of course the phone calls and texts from my family meant a lot to me too! Oh and I can't forget the fact that my four year old niece told me something very important... first she asked "Aunt Whitney, are you 20?" I responded "Yes I am.... " and she said "You can kiss boys now!"... I think that will be the highlight for a while! Apparently it is the new thing to teach your kids that they can't kiss until they're 20.
I just want to say thank you to the many Happy Birthday wishers and to Dad and Mom for the two new tires they are getting me! Also thank you Skyler for taking me with your great family, thank you new friends for letting me ride in your awesome boat and use your water ski's and tube and thank you Deer Creek for not letting me drown!
P.s... thank you sun for bleaching my hair more blonde then turning my skin pink so I look like Miss Piggy.
3 comments:
I hope you got my message on your birthday! I started to sing on the message but then I thought about it and I didn't want to put you through the torture of my singing on your birthday! LOL! I wasn't blessed with the Ericksen voice! But I love you and I hope you had an awesome 20th birthday! It sure sounds like you had fun!
Love you!
I am glad you had a good birthday. Sorry we couldnt be here. I can't believe that you are 20, that makes me really old.
Okay so this is sooo late. ( If it is any excuse my computer has been down since fridday) but happy Brithday. I promise I remembered your birthday ( maybe because it is the day before Gabby's but I do remember it) I am glad to hear that everything was great. As for kissing boys I thought that wasn't suppose to happen until the age of 40? I guess I was wrong.
Post a Comment