Friday, August 15, 2008

Photo Tag...

So I'm doing Whitnee's photo-tag... Mostly Because I am bored at work!

1. What is your name? Whitney!!











2. Where were you born? Nephi, Utah....





3. Favorite Color? PINK and sometimes purple....




4. Favorite City? Well seeing as how I've never been to this city, I'm going to take a guess and say it would be New York!
It's just so beautiful and full of amazing things!
5. Place you would like to visit? The set of One
Tree Hill (what can I say? I'm a nerd!)

6. Worst Habit? Drinking Vanilla Coke Zero... or sleeping too much??


7. Favorite Animal? What I really want is an English Mastiff! Those things are awesome!



8. Past Love? Hmmm.... 98*???? How awkward would it be to put an actual past love on here??




9. First Job? Babysitting like everyone else's... can the sleeping baby count for this too??


10. Another place to visit? FishLake! It is the one place I can go to get away from it all!



11. Current Job? Capital Community Bank... although the work is mundane and really slow sometimes... I honestly love the people I work with! With the exception of one or two! :)




Now I tag EVERYONE who reads this post!

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Whit!!
How are you? It is good to see you blog. It was good to see you at Lamb Days!