It's another tag...
Four places I visit over and over:
1. Fairview, UT
2. Fish Lake
3. Manti, Ut
4. My bedroom
Four people that e-mail me regularly (I'm counting facebook and google talk):
1. Aubrey
2. Candice
3.Lindsay
4. Skyler
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cereal
2. Burgers... (thick juicy ones!)
3.Kalbossi cassaroll.... (dad's specialty!)
4.Brown sugar and cinnamon poptarts
Four places I'd rather be:
1. Fairview, Ut
2. Wilmington, NC
3. The Bahamas
4. Ireland
Four movies I'd watch over and over:
1. John Tucker Must Die
2. A Cinderella Story
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. any episode of One Tree Hill... over and over
Four bands/groups I love to listen to:
1. Carrie Underwood
2. Rihanna
3. Kate Voegele
4. Pretty much any music from One Tree Hill I love!
Four people I'm tagging:
1. Em
2. Teresa
3. Whitnee
4. Lindsay (if she ever even reads this!)
1 comment:
It is amazing how much we really
have in common. I love all those movies and in fact own all of them.
Post a Comment