What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten Years ago I was 10! Wow! I was probably putting on a fake talk show for Em and Ben, pretending I was "Vanillia Spice"... The next Spice Girl! Duh!
5 things on my to do list!
1- Clean my side of the room!
2- Go tanning
3- Buy milk and cereal
4-Get resume re-vamped
5- Remember not to get upset with stupid people who come through the drive-up at my bank!
What snacks do I enjoy?
I love Cheese-it's, M&M's, Pickle sandwhiches made out of ritz crackers, cheese and pickles, cereal (That's basically all I eat!) and popcorn!
What would I do if I was suddenly a Billionaire?
I'm actually really into childrencharities these days! I would absolutely go to hospitals and visit children with cancer... take them stuff or donate stuff for better entertainment things at the hospitals. (I've been watching a lot of Extreme Home Makeover!) Also, I would probably fly to Wilmington, North Carolina to meet the cast of One Tree Hill AND of course I would spoil My nieces and nephews!!
Five Places I have lived
1- Fairview
2-Ephriam
3-Fairview AGAIN
4- Provo
5-.... Just 4!
Five Jobs I've had
1- Mowing Lawns
2- Roy's Pizza waitress (formally known forever as Fat Jacks!)
3- Candy girl (all sorts of work included!) At Candies On Main
4- Sales Associte at Morgan Jewlers (blah!)
5- Tellar at Capital Community Bank!
Five Things that people didn't know about me
1- My favorite color really isn't Pink...
2- I find learning about sereal killers (Ted Bundy, Charlie Manson, etc) to be interesting. (Don't worry I wont kill anyone! I just like to see inside their minds!
3- Halloween is my favorite holiday! Surprising after that last one?!
4- I don't like steak!
5- I'm very attracted to Luke Perry... even if he is like close to my moms age!
3 bad habits
1- I go through cell phones... A LOT! (I always like newer and better!)
2- The things I usually eat in a day include cereal, slimfast, toast... thats pretty much it on a normal day. So no meat, fruits or veggies :(
3- I get into tv shows really easily... ONE TREE HILL (of course!) American Idol, 90210, The Hills, Gilmore Girls, The daily 10 spot, Extreme Home Makeover Edition, Heroes, Greys Anatomy, The Office, Private Practice... The list could go on and on! Of course unless I'm totally bored and have nothing to do the only ones I'm a regular at are One Tree Hill and American Idol!
I tag... Aubrey, Amy and Karole!
2 comments:
So I am not really sure when the whole "mowing lawns" era occurred? Have you ever even started a lawn mower by yourself?
I have to apologize to you Whit I do remember your mowing lawn days now, sorry.
Post a Comment