So... Today is Tuesday *sigh* and I'm not as excited for it as I usually am. Thanks to a migraine yesterday and a slight anxiety attack last night, I pretty much didn't get any sleep so I'm sitting here trying not to fall asleep!
On a better note, tonight is American Idol night. Finally it's getting down to the top 12! I had the weirdest dream about it the other night. Before I get into that, I'll explain I don't remember them giving the contestants "themes" while they are narrowing it down to the top 12. I always thought they just let them sing what they wanted and then when they were in the top 12 they started giving them "themes". Well in my dream, once they narrowed it down to the top 12, they didn't give them "themes" anymore and the whole show was just chaotic and falling apart! It was weird!
The second good note, IT'S ONE TREE HILL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all that is keeping me going today. Except I think they are taking a break from the whole "Lucas, Peyton, Lindsay love triangle" and I'm not sure how excited I am about that because I just want it to play out but I did find out that the show officially got picked up for a sixth season!!! Yay! So much more One Tree Hill to come! (I'm lame I know!)
And the third good note, I think my roommate is cutting my hair tonight! I'm really excited about that! I don't know what I'll do but I just need a change. Don't worry, I'm not going to cut the length because I love how long it is getting and I will continue to grow it but there will totally be a change.
So this weekend I saw the movie "P.S I love You." and I have to say, it was amazing! It truly was! I encourage all of you to see it! It really makes you think about what is important in life. You know in the movies, they always say "Follow your dreams". That is something I think everyone in the world wants so much to do, but how do you do it? I mean it's not always easy and a lot of us don't have the access to our dreams. I've been thinking about that a lot lately.
I've also been thinking about this amazing song I heard called "It's only life" by Kate Voegele. (Who is awesome by the way and everyone should check out her album!) Anyway, these are the lyrics....
"Tears are forming in your eyes, a storm is warning in the skies.
The end of the world it seems, you bend down and you fall on your knees.
Well get back on your feet, yeah,
Don't look away, don't run away, baby it's only life.
Don't lose your faith, don't run away, baby it's only life.
You were always playin hard, never could let down your guard, no
You can't win, if you never give in to that voice saying pick up your chin.
Baby let go of it, Yeah,
Don't look away, don't run away, baby it's only life.
Don't lose your faith, don't run away, baby it's only life.
Take your hesitance, and your self defense
Leave them behind, it's only life
Don't be afraid of facing everyday, just take your time, it's only life
I'll be your stepping stone, don't be so alone,
Just hold on tight, It's only life"
Ok... so great, right? I thought so. I mean we all have those days where we lay in bed and don't want to go into the world but I once was told... "There is nothing to be afraid of... it's just life." of course I've also been told "I see Dr. Phill books in your future..." But the first one is true! I mean, it's only life. Instead of taking it for granted, being scared and alone and pushing people away, we should live it! Experience it! Love it!
So... I dont' know... Do things out of the ordinary and unexpected. Take risks... if you think about it, risks are the only way you get anywhere in life! Ok, so now I'm done sounding like an add for an anti-depressent, I will sign off! Just remember... Life is Beautiful!
-Whitter
1 comment:
I'm comming on the 10th and staying until the 20th. I will be there for that weekend in there so it would be great if you wanted to come and see us. Love you!!!
Amy
Post a Comment