Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've got dreams to remember....

So... it's been a pretty interesting week! I've been in this "funk" that I just haven't been able to get out of! Some of you may not know that I like to write. Just write anything really. This week though, I've had a "writers block" bigtime! It's like those times when you have all different emotions and you can't sort them out. What's causing them? What exactly are the emotions? Is there anyway to get rid of them?
Well I think I found part of my answer on Sunday. I did a lot of searching and praying that day. I also met with my Bishop and I discovered that I'm not dreaming anymore! I'm just going through life! I haven't felt deserving of my dreams and so I have just put them away in a little notebook and completely forgotten about them! How sad is that?
After highschool, I had a completely different pattern for the way my life would go. I would finish two years at Snow College, figure out what I want to do with my life and moved on, hopefully met the man of my dreams, married and be really successful. Instead, because of a really idiotic person and some stupid decisions, I forgot my dreams. Now, as I am remembering those dreams, I'm finding hope! In figuring out what I have to do to reach my dreams, I'm learning patience and responsibility. And last but not least, in remembering who I can rely on to help me through to the end, I'm finding faith again! It's a wonderful feeling!
Now on to One Tree Hill (becuase you all saw it coming!) WOW! Last nights episode was good! I love that Haley finally got on Lucas and Peyton's side! I respect Lindsay for realizing that Lucas isn't going to give all of himself to her and knowing she deserves more than that. But as for Lucas... he is so STUPID! How can you write another novel about someone and not realized that it is about that person? Duh!
I thought the Jamie thing was a little drawn out. I mean... Carrie is so ugly and trashy now it makes me sick. And Jamie looked so scared... he made me scared for him. But I thought that Nathan and Haley should've had more scenes where they became closer because of what was happening with Jamie.
Dan is just ugly and freaky but it's cool that he saved Jamie. Karen looks so pretty with her longer hair... Lilly could've been cuter! (She is still pretty cute though!) And of course.. Andy has always looked good to me and always will! (He kind of reminds me of Jason Castro on American Idol!)
Over all, I thought with it being the 100th episode and such a big deal, it could've been better. It was good, I loved the music in this episode but it could've been more dramatic or better. Like... Lucas could've pictured Peyton while Lindsay was walking down the isle or Karen could've convinced Peyton not to give up... (which I guess she did in a way!) Anyway, enough about that! We'll wait four weeks to see what happens! (Yes you don't have to hear about it for four weeks!)
American Idol... I love the David's! Both of them are great and I like Carly. Of course Jason Castro is a major hottie... that's all I have to say!
Well I hope all is well with everyone and until next time... don't forget to remember your dreams! Later

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Always remember those dreams Whit, you still have so much ahead of you and you can accomplish anything you want to