Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Search For Something More...

Well today is wednesday and "Dark" is the only word I can think of to sum this day up! I'm wearing black today at work, which I found out as soon as I walked out the door that my outfit matched the weather perfectly. The sky is dark, the wind is blowing a breeze that makes the 44 degree weather up here in Provo seem like it's really 30 and looking at the remaining snow on the mountain makes the chilly air go straight to my bones.

On a brighter note, American Idol last night was pretty good. I loved the Beatles songs! I have to say I was really sad about David Archuleta. Poor kid... this is the first time that his reviews have been bad and it was the first time on the big stage. Sad day. But my man Jason Castro looked pretty good and sounded pretty good! Did you not think Brooke was so cute? I mean this little LDS girl making her dreams come true without losing her values and she is just crying when she realizes it! I think my favorite performance of the night was Carly. She was really good! (She just needs to get rid of the Tattoos:(

Now for One Tree Hill... cuz you all know I have to include some sort of One Tree Hill in every post! I had mixed emotions about last nights episode. First I have to say that my roommate was laughing at me because every time Lucas and Lindsay had a scene together I would throw something at the t.v and call her names:) ha ha I just can't seem to like her. I don't know if I've said this before but I think it's because we haven't had time to grow with them as a couple and so I just can't see their love. Plus they do not make a physically pretty couple.

As for the Naley stuff... how cute was Jamie last night? Trying to get his parents together and everything. I just felt Haley was being so stubborn. Get over it already. I've been having a hard time with her these last couple episodes but I started to like her again when she called Lucas, after having read his book and told him he couldn't marry Lindsay. I mean come on. The book has to be about Peyton. She is like his muse!

I felt bad for Rachel. I like her and I really think she could've changed too. And I'm glad Brooke finally decided to fire "Bitchtoria" Sorry for the language but it's true! And Chase is cute and all but she and Owen are the cutest couple I've seen since she and Lucas!

Anyway... so I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I don't really feel like I'm doing anything with my life. I mean, I'm not going to school... works good but I don't feel like I'm doing anything for anyone and I don't have a Bf which my best friend roommate does now so I kinda feel like a loser. But she works at a dental office in Lehi called "Stonehaven Dental" and it pays really good money and stuff and they're looking for a receptionist. I love my job right now. And I love the people I work with! And I would feel bad leaving my job so soon after I just started. But I would be making probably 3-4 more dollars an hour which would be amazing and then after three months they put you on this bonus system where depending on how much the office makes the previous month, you could be getting up to like 13 dollars extra an hour! That's a lot right? Apparently the company is getting really big. If I want to go into dental hygiene, I feel like this would be a great way to get my foot in the door! But I don't know what to do. I just have to pray about it. I know I have to do whats best for me but I have never been good with doing that. Especially if I am hurting people in the process. So I guess we'll just see.

Well before I sign off, here is another pic for you all to enjoy!

Later;)

No comments: