Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When it isn't like it should be...

So first of all, I have to say that I wasn't all that impressed with the boys of American Idol Tuesday night. David Archuleta was the best performance of the night for sure but I still didn't see anything that stood out to me in any of the performances. I do have to say that out of all of them I really like David Cook and Jason Castro just needs to cut his hair and get rid of the dreads and he would be gorgeous!
As for the girls, I liked Alaina Whitaker. I think she is a cute little clone of Carrie Underwood! I also thought Brooke White and Carly Smithson both sounded ok and chose good songs. But my favorite performance of the night would have to be Aisa'h Epperson. I mean the song might have been a little too big for her but comeon, she pulled that off sick! I really like her! I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out who the top 12 are going to be this year.

Second, One Tree Hill Tuesday night was weird. I'm so sick of them just making us hang on (Even though I already know a lot of what is going to happen this season!) I really don't like Lindsay but after last night I felt bad for her cuz Peyton was a B* to her. But it's not like Peyton has never had a parent die, let alone from cancer, she's had two parents die. Although, I kind of want Peyton and Lindsay to be friends now. I want Lucas to see that Peyton isn't really the jealous insecure person that she has been acting around him, now that he has Lindsay. Lucas is acting like a creep though. He doesn't love Lindsay like he thinks he does. The only reason he purposed to her is because she found the ring he used to purpose to Peyton. He just needs to get rid of that. And Ps. she totally looks partially like a man. He and Peyton are mean't to be together and you know it's totally one of those shows where you just know they were made for each other from the start! Brooke however, I just don't know who she will end up with!

And the whole nanny Carrie thing is so gross, I can't even talk about it. Dude, Nathan is married and she just needs to get over that and Haley needs to stop being so blind.

But Jamie is the cutest little boy I have ever seen in my entire life! My roommate and I are in love with him and I want a kid just like him!

So I'm a little disappointed today. We have just remodled here at the bank and I like the tile and the carpet. It's this pretty brown color and the walls are tan and over all they did a pretty good job. Until they brought in the chairs that they recoverd with material and it looks like a mermaid threw up on them. It's this ugly ugly blue and it clashes so bad. Everyone hates it but the big guys at the bank wont let us pick a different color.

I've been thinking about my favorite quote by EE Cummings "To be nobody but yourself in a world that is fighting night and day to make you somebody else, means to fight the hardest fight any human being can fight... and NEVER stop fighting."
You know, that is so true. That is all this world is these days. You have to be the most beautiful, smart, successful, wealthy, spiritual, nicest car and house having person. You can't just be yourself to be accepted. I hate this rule. I'm trying to break this rule. I'm trying to just accept people ya know? Find the good in them. Find the things you have in common with them despite your differences. Well it was just a thought. Later

2 comments:

Karole said...

Hi Whitney...Your blog is sooo cute! Did Jason ever call you? You look so cute and I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I am adding you to my blog page!

Robinson Gang said...

Whitney,

Hi!!! I didn't know you had a blog. Here is my address: robinsongang.blogspot.com
let's stay in touch that way. Love you!

Amy