So... just a quick thought for all of you out there who watch One Tree Hill... What the heck, Right? Haley is being way too unrational about this whole "evil nanny Carrie" thing. I mean, you would think that after being married at 16, her leaving him and then him taking her back when she comes back, and then 5 years of marriage after that, that she would trust him. Well guess again. I mean I know he was a little crazy with the whole turning into Dan thing in the first couple episodes of this season but he is doing so much better. And he never gave her up for anything. AHHHHH. Do you realize that most of the times that couples on One Tree Hill don't work out is because the girls screw things up? hmmm... yeah... it's their faults!
Anyway, now for American Idol.... Holy Crap! I have to say I was never a fan of the gay Danny kid... but I for sure didn't expect him to go out of the two that was up there. I mean I'm fine with it and all but still... shocker. Oh and Asia'h going home... I'm so disappointed about that one! I really liked her! And I thought she did really good on the Whitney Houston song. Oh well... thats life right? And thats what we get for not calling in and voting. Comeon now people!
So my roommate and I are sitting there, watching as Danny gets kicked off and his final performance, when our Bishop comes over! So he sat and watched the end with us and we watched as Paula stood up with her wannabe Britney Spears hat... waving her arms around like a monkey and from no where, our Bishop shouts at the t.v... "Oh Paula sit down... If you need to go to the bathroom just wait a minute. The show is almost over!" My roommates and I bust out laughing as he turns to us and says "Is she on drugs or drunk or something?" It was hilarious! I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" moments, but our Bishop is a pretty funny guy!
After American Idol I got on my computer and started researching because my roommate was finally ready to cut my hair! So I looked and I looked and I looked and I finally found the one I had decided on. I've taken a few of those "Face Celeb look alike" tests and all of my results have seriously included Sophia Bush from One Tree Hill. Which is number one: Awesome because she is my favorite character and number two: I love her bangs from the third season! So I found a picture of them, showed them to my roommate and she began cutting! She kept asking me how I felt about them during the process and I liked them. Well I wasn't the happiest with the final project. I mean I like them, they're great but not what I wanted! Thankfully they are long enough I can find someone else to cut them but I wish it would've worked. The rest of my hair is great! Hopefully my good friend Aubrey at work can find some time to cut them!
so today is just another boring Friday. Seriously, I have nothing to do tonight! How sad is that? my roommate Cassie is going out with a waiter who hit on us at Applebee's (he's not really my type... kinda short) and I would go home but she is coming home with me to watch the prom tomorrow. So maybe I'll just relax. I don't do that very often. I'm always running around with Cassie or at work. Yeah.. I could watch some old episodes of One Tree Hill or watch a movie I haven't seen in a really long time. Well I hope all of you have a much better and much more fun friday than I am having! You'll probably hear from me again soon because "Every night is another story"... Later
3 comments:
Hi Whit,
I love reading your blog, you are hilarious. I don't write very well in mine. In fact, I could do without the writing and just post pictures and that would be great. But then no one would know the stories behind the pictures and they'd have to use their imagination. That could get fun!! Anyway, I love you.
Amy
You would think about Hayley kissed Chris Keller that she would definatly forgive Nathan. How can she say she is through trying when he gave her a second chance? I hate to see their marriage end but One Tree Hill needs more drama now that Peyton and Lyndsay are somewhat friends. And what about bringing Rachel back? What is up with that? She is just going to stir the pot and cause more problems. Maybe this time it will be at Lucus and Lyndsay's wedding and cause it never to happen. Also I would love to see your hair cut... where are the pictures?
I need to see pictures!
Post a Comment