Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's always worth the sacrifice....


Hey ya'll! 
So I know I pretty much fell off the face of the planet... :) 
These past couple months have been... pretty interesting to say the least.
I don't really want to go into detail right now, but I think the song below pretty much can give you an idea. I will say that I am a much better and stronger person coming out of everything I've been through! 

A little bit of what I can't get enough of lately:

-Diet Pepsi WITH lime
New Tv show called "Pretty Little Liars" on the abc family channel... It's my new guilty pleasure!

Lasagna Fritta from Olive Garden... which I get to have tonight thanks to some very best friends throwing me a birthday dinner!

My beautiful nieces and nephews who came swimming with me on my birthday and made it the most amazing day ever! 

One Tree Hill season 7! Pretty sure I've worn out my watch-series.com on this one PLUS the dvd comes out on the 17th! Thats just FIVE more days!!

These two super cute blouses, put together of course, that my mom got me for my birthday! I'm so lucky to have a mom with such good taste in clothes!!


The desire to get off my lazy butt and start training! Hopefully after this week things will be settled down enough that I can actually have time to do it and not be so exhausted! 

And last but not least....

My best friend Sky Sky!! I seriously love this girl SO much and I'll be so sad when she moves to St.George in just a few days but I'll be down there in just a couple months and we'll have the time of our lives!!

Life can be pretty amazing and I just had to hit rock bottom to realize that!


"Play On"- Carrie Underwood

What you're gonna do when the show is over
What you're gonna sing when the the song ends
How you're gonna cope when there is no closure
Where you're gonna reach when the goal gets higher
How you're gonna make it through
When you think you lost your chance

Play on when you're losing the game
Play on 'cause you're gonna make mistakes
It's always worth the sacrifice
Even when you think you're wrong
So play on

Even when the floodgates swing wide open
Never let the current take you down, no
Even when you're not sure where you're going
Swimming through a mess and you can't get out
Just going through the motions
Trying not to drown

Play on when you're losing the game
Play on 'cause you're gonna make mistakes
It's always worth the sacrifice
Even when you think you're wrong
So play on

Even through a storm on the darkest night
Don't you ever give up the fight
Even when you feel you're all alone

Play on, play on

Play on when you're losing the game
Play on 'cause you're gonna make mistakes
It's always worth the sacrifice
Even when you think you're wrong
So play on 

No comments: