So... I consider myself an OK fashionable girl.
It's not something that I've ever spent a lot of energy on,
but it's always been there in the back of my mind...
I've always wanted to "aspire" to be a "fashionista"...
It all starts with a dress.
A dress that Brooke Davis could totally pull off on One Tree Hill, none the less.
Not even two minutes after I tell my mom "I hate shopping".. (not because I hate it, but because I was NOT in the mood to shop that day), anyway, I see this dress out of the corner of my eye.
I was in love.
I have always wanted a dress like it, but never thought I could pull it off.
My beautiful mother convinces me to try it on and I was in Heaven!
But....
Now all I want to do is shop!
It's retarded.
Trying to find the style of clothing I most like, for the cheapest price is hard!
So, thats what I've been doing...
I just sit at work, online, and study fashion.
(Also I look for jobs in St. George and wait to hear back on my application to Dixie... if anyone wants to hook me up with an awesome job, that would be fabulous!)
Anyway, fashion...
Here are some current trends I'm diggin:
-Ankle Boots
-The over-sized blazer with skinny jeans
-High waisted skirts
-Knit beret's
-Belts
-White (Even after labor day)
-Aviator sunglasses
And so on...
Well here are some styles of my favorite stars that I'm diggin:
Sophia Bush
Bethany Joy Galeotti
Hilarie Burton
Lucy Hale
Yeah... So I've had a pretty productive day! Not!
But really... I've gotta find something for our family pics coming up.
I've got a few ideas... but ironically, as the person who chose the colors for the pics, I can't find anything! Guess that gives me an excuse to keep looking!
Have a freakin fabulous day!!
"I want something that I want"- Bethany Joy Galeotti
I'm a girl with the best intentions
something I should probably mention
I like to get just what I paid for
So i pay and I get and I pay and want some more, more, more
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see
I'm a girl who's got a notion
I'm not gonna show you my magic potion
I could shop till I drop right to the floor
And I get right up and I want some more, more, more
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see (everything I see)
Mo-o-o-o-re (more)
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see
Something that I want
something that I tell myself I need
something that I want
And I need everything I see
something I should probably mention
I like to get just what I paid for
So i pay and I get and I pay and want some more, more, more
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see
I'm a girl who's got a notion
I'm not gonna show you my magic potion
I could shop till I drop right to the floor
And I get right up and I want some more, more, more
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see (everything I see)
Mo-o-o-o-re (more)
And I want something that I want
Something I tell myself I need
Something that I want
I need everything I see
Something that I want
something that I tell myself I need
something that I want
And I need everything I see












.png)



No comments:
Post a Comment