Well, it must be that time of year.
The time of year where I wake up with a sore throat, stuffy nose and a headache.
*Sigh*
There isn't even snow on the ground! How sad is that for Decemeber?
Hopefully this is just my body's way of gearing up for tax season... Telling me I need to take care of myself because it's an unwritten rule- No time off during tax season.
Good thing it's Friday and I'm planning to sleep all day tomorrow!
*yay*
Ok... so here are a few things I am dreaming of as I sit here, alone at work:
Yes, I am dreaming of snow. Snow covered roads, houses, lights... watching the snow fall while inside by the fire, in my pj's with hot apple cider!
The boots I bought on sale recently... that haven't come yet! I can't wait till they get here!! Aren't they SO cute?!!
Ok, so I'm a sucker for the Jacksons! I'm super excited about their new mini series on A&E and for their new album to come out! I love these guys!
I'm way stoaked to see this movie! I love both Robert Pattinson and Emile De Ravin so it should be SO good! Plus, like his friend in the movie says "Thats why chicks dig you man. They love this freaky, poetic crap"... Yeah, I'm totally into the freaky poetic crap in guys! Oh AND did I mention Pierce Brosnan is in it?! Yeah, lots of hotties!
And one last thing I'm day dreaming of today.....
Yeah, 40 and still sexy!!!
So, back in High School, I was kind of a nerd.
Well, not a nerd in popularity terms, but I LOVED reading and writing and all that stuff.
I still do.
A Tale Of Two Cities is one of my favorite books that I read back then. Well, the other night as Kourtney and I were flipping through the channels, we came across the musical. We loved it!
Well, then we got the idea to watch the movie Les Miserables... the one with Liam Nesson... last night.
Kourtney owns it and I had never seen it or the musical but I loved it!
These writers in the olden days were inspired! I mean, writers now days like Stephanie Meyer or Dan Brown are inspired but not like Charles Dickens, Nathaniel Hawthorne, George Bernard Shaw, F. Scott Fitzgerald (Who, wrote my all time favorite book "The Great Gatsby") or John Steinbeck, Harper Lee, Victor Hugo or Emily Bronte....
They're all so amazing!
I guess I'm just in the mood to be cultured lately!
Oh, and I'm in the mood to go shopping. Lots and Lots of shopping. Too bad I'm a responsible adult with a car payment now....
Ok, so I love it!







1 comment:
Nice boots cowgirl:) Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment