Um... this is exciting....
In case you can't read it... it says 12:12 AM.
Thats right... my roommates and I (and Ben) are going to be partying with the screaming little girls until all hours of the night. While all the little ones will be screaming for Jacob... I will stay true to Edward!
Also, this is much excitement as well....
EP10 THE TURNING POINT
Production: 109
Airdate: 11/19/2009
Official synopsis: STEFAN AND DAMON HAVE SOME NEW COMPETITION. After reading the journal left by one of the Gilbert ancestors, Jeremy is inspired to return to his hobby of sketching fantasy creatures, a talent he had abandoned when his parents died. Much to the surprise of their friends, Matt and Caroline continue to hang out together. When Sheriff Forbes tells Damon there has been another attack, he offers to track down the killer and learns a startling piece of information about the town’s founding families. Alaric steps in to help during an awkward scene with Jeremy, Tyler and Mayor Lockwood. Stefan and Elena come to a new understanding, but everything changes when Elena accidentally makes a devastating discovery.
Looks like it is going to be a full night of Vampire-ness for me and I think I'm ok with that!
I wonder if it will top last night though... 1 Really cute boy + Me= Awesome date!
I guess it helps that he reminds me of Jim on "The Office" and says things like "This is the nector of the God's" (about every food and or drink in sight) and "That's Jewish"...
Pretty sure that one is my favorite. So, good food, lots of laughs and really nice guy
all equal a great Wednesday night!
Life is beautiful- Vega 4
Life is beautiful,
We love until we die
When you run into my arms,
We steal a perfect moment.
Let the monsters see you smile,
Let them see you smiling.
Do I hold you too tightly?
When will the hurt kick in?
Life is beautiful, but it's complicated.
We barely make it.
We don't need to understand,
There are miracles, miracles.
Yeah, life is beautiful.
Our hearts, they beat and break.
When you run away from harm,
Will you run back into my arms,
Like you did when you were young?
Will you come back to me?
I will hold you tightly
When the hurting kicks in.
Life is beautiful, but it's complicated,
we barely make it.
We don't need to understand,
We don't need to understand,
There are miracles, miracles.
Stand where you are.
We let all these moments pass us by.
It's amazing where I'm standing,
There's a lot that we can give.
This is ours just for a moment.
There's a lot that we can give.


1 comment:
I still haven't seen the first one, and I definitely haven't read them! :) But I'm glad you had a fun date last night!
Post a Comment