Um... So this movie is UH-MAZ-ING!
Being a big fan of Michaels, I have been dying to see this movie! Kourtney and I FINALLY found a time that we could both go. I didn't know what to expect from this movie. I didn't want to look anything up about it, other than some reviews, for fear of ruining it for me. Well... as Josh says "Let me tell you how it ends... he dies". Thanks for your sensitivity to the subject, you buttface miscreant!
Well it turns out that this movie is all about the preparation, planning and rehersals for his upcoming concert tour! He was making a documentary for his own collection to be able to remember how awesome this experience was going to be. There are interviews with the dancers, the band, the tour director... everyone. It was so amazing to see how hard working Michael is and how insistant he is on working with his dancers to make sure they get all the help they need and how he wants to be involved in every aspect of the tour. It is especially apparent during certain parts of the movie, how much Michael cares about the enviorment and people of the world.... He truly was an amazing guy!
Some people are choosing to look at this with the glass half empty but I, I'm choosing to look at the glass half full. Despite maybe some wrongdoings, he really was an inspiring man and I for one, am extremely glad that he left us with this one last look into how much he truly loved music and dancing and the world. Oh and P.S... Kenny Ortega is a genius!
- Excited about getting back into writing. I've been inspired lately and writing really helps me relax... hopefully it keeps up!
- Hoping to get into the Holiday spirit by starting Christmas Music early this year... I'm driving my co-workers nuts!
- Trying to get this "Budget" thing down. It sucks... but at least I have a new car! :)
- Been cooking a lot lately! Used my George Foreman grill for the first time last night! I feel so domestic!
- Getting the windows in my Mazda 3 tinted next week! Wahoo!!!
- Really wanting to meet a tall, dark, mysterious/ brooding, beautiful boy SOON. We'll see how that works out....
Ok... Maybe something MORE exciting will happen soon. I'm actually kind of ok with life being on the down low right now. It means, no drama... no worries... time to do the things I love, with the people I love... time to myself to make sure I'm on the right track and doing the things I need to be doing...
You know what my favorite thing is? I LOVE getting off work as the sun is going down, going home to a clean room, lighting a candle I bought that reminds me of my parents home, turning some amazing music on and writing... or reading. Just for an hour or so. It draws me to a place of comfort. A safe haven that broadens my prespective and calms me. Who knew that something so simple could do that?! And thinking about it now... that was my safe haven in high school as well.
Fancy that!
So the title of this post is an AMAZING song. "Love Song Requiem"- Trading Yesterday. It really speaks to me lately. The lyrics are just so tragic yet so romantic.
Emily will find a better place to fall asleep
She belongs to fairy tales that I could never be
The future haunts with memories that I could never have
And hope is just a stranger wondering how it got so bad
I die each time you look away
My heart, my life will never be the same
This love will take my everything
One breath, one touch will be the end of me
You could be the final straw that brings me back to earth
Ever-waiting airports full of the love that you deserve
Wishing I could find a way to wash away the past
Knowing that my heart will break,
At least the pain will last
I die each time you look away
My heart, my life will never be the same
This love will take my everything
One breath, one touch will be the end of me
Emily will find a better place to fall asleep
Maybe she will save me in the oceans of her dream
And maybe someday love
Maybe someday love
Maybe someday love






No comments:
Post a Comment