Monday, September 1, 2008

Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace....

First I want to say thank-you to everyone who so graciously offered me a place to stay for a little while if needs be! I promise if I can't find anything by October 1st, I will let you know!

Second... Aubrey I love you to death but don't read this post unless you want season 5 to be totally ruined for you before you borrow my dvd's and actually watch them! :)





Now... One Tree Hill season 6 starts tonight! I know that everyone is as excited as I am (ok....maybe not EVERYONE....:)




So tell me... who do you think Lucas called?





We all knew it was time for him to make a final decision on a girl....




Was it Brooke?




Was it Lindsay?



Or was it Peyton? Who lets face it, was meant to be with Lucas and he with her. As much as I love Lucas and Brooke together.... And after watching season 5 again on dvd I have come to like Lindsay and actually feel kind of bad for her because no one really gave her a chance.... Lucas and Peyton are the couple the whole show was centered around in the first place! So I wonder who it's going to be????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Okay so you were right. I am thought for sure it was Brooke. Nanny Carrie does make a great villain to the story!My next question is do you really think Lucus and Peyton are going to get married and last or they going to do something stupid and mess everything up?

Karole said...

Hi Whitney! I just wanted to say hi, and see what you were up to. Any boyfriend(s) yet? I'm sure you have a few to choose from:) Sorry I know nothing about one tree hill so I can't give you any input when you post about that! If it were the Hills I could go on and on!!!Keep in touch, your such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Got the email address thanks. I agree next week does look intense. I also agree that something is going to screw up Lucus and Peyton. Have you heard if this is their last season or did they sign on for another? Revenge will be sweet for some. I think Brooke could end up a new character. ( My Chase will come back or even the Doc.) We will see!!