Hey. So I thought long and hard about whether or not I should create a blog. I mean most blogs I see are about families or parents and their growing kids. But then I realized that sometimes you just need to write. Just get the things written down that you have on your mind. Things that you don't necessarily want to actually talk about. So that's what I'm doing.
You know those days where you wake up and everything is going really good and you are just happy and on your way? And then something happens to change the course of your entire day? That's how today is. Everything was great. I mean it still is great but my thought pattern is on a whole different level than it was 30 minutes ago. It's something that I've been trying to get off my mind for over a year now and it came back out of the blue. It's nothing to freak out about.... it's nothing that serious... But it makes me remember what could've been.
I hate that. And sometimes my memories are more vivid than the events that happened. I guess really thinking about it, I wouldn't trade lifes experiences for anything. They made me the person I am today! Also, if I would've taken a different path than I did, I'm afraid things wouldn't have turned out the way they have!
So as you all can see I posted a play list. I strongly encourage you to all listen to the music! There are some great songs and I am pretty notorious for finding good music! I posted this song on there called "Life is beautiful". (It's also the title of my blog!) It's amazing!
I think when you are talking about music... there are two kinds of people. You know, the lyric people tend to be "analytical," you know, all about the meaning of the song. They're the ones you see with the CD insert out like five minutes after buying it, pouring over the lyrics... interpreting the heck out of everything.Then there's music people who could care less what the lyrics, just as long as it's got like, a good beat and you could dance to it. I don't know, sometimes it might be easier to be a music girl and not a lyric girl, but since I'm not, let me just say this: sometimes things find you when you need them to find you. I believe that. And for me, it's usually song lyrics.
So I'm in the middle of a really good life.... sometimes having a hard time when I think about the past and what shows up? A song called "Life Is Beautiful" by Vega4. And it just reminded me, you know what? It's going to be ok. In the middle of the snow (which by the way ... I'm in need of some spring!) and the school shootings and the earthquakes and the fires and the war and the heartache.... Life truly is beautiful! I mean we have so many wonderful things in life. We have music and books and movies (granted it's all about the kind you like) But it's true.
So the next time you are thinking about your problems or watching the news... which by the way is always depressing... Just turn on the song "Life Is Beautiful." It will seriously get the blood flowing in your veins!
Well Sorry this is so long! I'm just bored at work! But I better go! I have to go get ready to see my favorite niece and her parents and my parents tonight! Yahoo!!! Later people!
No comments:
Post a Comment