Thursday, January 27, 2011

sO tHIs iS tHe wAy tHAt i sAy i nEEd YoU...

so.. this might not be the most appropriate thing....

... but it sure made my day!....
this is what i need to learn to do!

i really don't want to go deep today.. because thats all i've been doing lately is 
"going deep" and sometimes it just gets depressing! 
(maybe i should re-read my last post, eh?)

-i need sleep
-i need diet pepsi/ dr. pepper... all the time
-i need to remember to not be too busy to eat THREE meals a day, instead of just one
-i LOVE my roommates
-i LOVE my new friends
-i LOVE finding all sorts of new music lately
-i LOVE being introduced to all sorts of new eating places lately
-i LOVE that THESE boys are making it to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*LifE iS pREtTy gREat*


*Learning To Breathe - Switchfoot*
(fabulous song, btw! )

Hello, good morning, how you do?
What makes your rising sun so new?
I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new
So this is the way that I say I need You
This is the way that I'm

[Chorus:]
Learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

Hello, good morning, how you been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never, never thought that
I would fall like that
Never knew that I could hurt this bad

[Chorus]

So this is the way I say I need You
This is the way that I say I love You
This is the way that I say I'm Yours
This is the way, this is the way

[Chorus]

Hello good morning how you do? 


No comments: