Pretty much I can't get enough of these songs lately!
(And don't worry, these music videos aren't as weird as the last one I posted "Wonderful Life" by Hurts. But the songs are JUST as good!)
Remember Katharine McPhee from American Idol? Her latest album which she released last January titled "Unbroken" is AMAZING! And Kara Dioguardi wrote this song, which I love!
This is Stan Walker. He is great, even though he looks a little creepy-ish in this video!
Anyway, he was the 7th winner of Australian Idol! He released an album last month titled "From The Inside Out" and it is fabulous!
And last but not least, this is a band called Wakey!Wakey!
They are AMAZING!
Yes, I first heard about them because they were featured on One Tree Hill and the lead singer actually played one of the artists that recorded in the Red Bedroom Records studio on the show. Anyway, their album titled "Almost Everything I wish I'd said the last time I saw you..." is probably one of the greatest albums I've ever heard. Seriously, you should check their other songs out because while this one is one of my favorites, it probably doesn't do them justice!
Anyway, just some new music for your Thursday!
And don't forget this TONIGHT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment