It's Christmas time!!!
Ok, so Christmas is in... 4 days?!! Thats crazy! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!
Well since I'm bored at work, I'm just going to entertain myself with this post and list some top 5 things of Christmas.....
Top 5 Christmas movies:
5. Miracle on 34th Street- The newest one
Ok, so my mom watches this movie every Thanksgiving and we love it!
4. A Christmas Story
Who DOESN'T love this movie?!
3. The Grinch- Jim Carrey style!
I think the casting for this movie was fantastic!
2. Elf
Um... Will Farrells best movie, hands down!
And the best Christmas movie of all time......
1. A White Christmas
Picture my mom dancing and singing "Sisters, Sisters"... And thats all you really need to know!
Hmmm.... The top 5 things I would like to recieve this Christmas? Not that I need them persay but since the tradition is to ask and recieve....
5- Hot Rod the movie
Um... my new favorite movie! And I have looked EVERYWHERE for it! People keep telling me that it's in the $3 bins at Walmart... But I think they're lying because I've never been able to find
$3 dollar bins at Walmart!
4- Clothes
Everyone wants clothes for Christmas, don't they? Especially when they're mom actually has the same if not better fashion sense?!
3- Boots!!
Ok, so I've probably put in other posts that I just bought two pairs of boots and this is true... but they're not dressy. I want dressy boots with a cute dress to wear them with!
2- A new camera
I swear, my camera is from the dinosaur ages! Ok, so I got it... 4 years ago but in technology, thats pretty old. Plus I want a bright colored one like pink or purple or blue or orange!
1-A Kitchen Aide
Well, I know I'm a little young for a kitchen aide... but I LOVE to bake with my moms!
They're amazing!
And I want a pink one! (Of course I want a pink one!)
Well... they are a little expensive I guess... so I told my parents that they could get me
that for my wedding if I ever get married or my 25th birthday if not!
(They don't know about the 25th birthday part yet!)
So...
My amazing brother in law, Ben, decided to throw his wife Emilee a surprise 30th birthday party. Now, for most people, they would rather die than have a 30th birthday party, just because they think 30 is old. (It's really the new 20 people, so get over it!)
Anyway, it's a different situation with my sister. None of us knew if she would ever live to see 30. The life expectancy for Cystic Fibrosis patients is barely 30 so the fact that she has made it this far is truly amazing. So, not only did Ben throw her a party, have it catered, invite up to like 100 of Em's friends and family (75 of which showed up), he wanted the present we give her to be kind of a letter... One that told her our favorite memory of her and how she has influenced our lives. How am I supposed to do that? How can words even describe how much she means to me and how much I love her?
Anyway Em, hopefully I'll be able to finish like the... 7 different drafts I've started by your real birthday!
Well, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and I hope people remember the real reason for the holiday. A lot of time I have to stop and remind myself that even though I have hard times, other people have it harder and I need to give. We all need to give.
Happy Holidays!





4 comments:
I heart you whit... you can play with me when you're lonely! We've sure been having a lot of fun lately! I love it! I missed you lots! <3
Nice blog. I think A Christmas Story is a must watch every year and I still laugh!! I love, love, love The Polar Express!! Have a wonderful Christmas. Ihampers.co.uk
Haha you are funny, you aren't too young for a Kitchen Aide, I got mine when I was 19! But that may have been how old I was when I got married... But you're not to young!
Love to read your posts hope you had a good christmas!
Post a Comment