#1. The Veer Union/ Theory of a Deadman/ Hinder/ Sky/ St. George.......
#2 Celine Dion/ Olive Garden/ Work girls
#3 Weekend @ home/ Babysitting/ 3 Sleepovers with Cambree and non-stop High School Musical 1-3! (As per Cambree's request! ;) )

And who could forget how dreamy Zac Efron is? Let's just say if I had to choose between the 2 below... I could NOT do it!


So thats a little re-cap on my life lately! Life is good... sometimes it throws a curve ball at you but you go where it takes you. Something I've learned lately it to just be happy, because life is short. Make it worth it! ;)
6 comments:
zomg.. so I am a MUCH dreamier Bachelor than that Jason! come to think about it, so is Turpy!! We are the best looking Bachies I ever did know.
Anyways, YOU DID go to that concert! Who would have known, like 2 months later a post with picture proof. Anyways... this is Random, but we need to get together and talk music sometime..... I got lots to share... and I am sure you may have some I am unfamiliar with.
Go Molly! I'm excited that they are together. But I think that Jason is a freaking jerk!
Celine was so fun! I loved it!
Well Brandt... maybe you and Turpy ARE dreamier but how would I know that when I've only hung out with you guys once?! I agree with the music thing though... but what's in it for me (besides the amazing music of course!)? Maybe ice cream or dinner or a movie thrown in there? You just let me know! :)
And Lindsay, you WOULD like Molly! Her eyes creeped me out! But it was cool how Melissa held her own when Jason broke up with her!
And the concert was way fun! We should do something like that again when Jersey comes! :)
woah woah.. back up there. lets start from the beginning. boy treats girl to best night of her recent memory, takes her to dinner, shows her new music, introduces her to 24|eternal happiness (in jack)... i could go on.. i think it's your turn - seriously.
i mean what do I get out of this? I am GRACING you with MY presence :)
I want those pictures!!!!!! ;) The ones of me of course! ha ha ha! Can we involve Sky in the music thing???
so jason is an idiot....he has no isea what he wants out of life or anything for that matter. I hated him last season and he kindof grew on me this season and I am pretty much back to hating him...LOSER!!!
As for One Tree Hill I am getting through season 3 slowly but surely. I am having knee surgey in a few weeks so I might need to borrow season 4 as well so I can keep occupied Ü
Post a Comment