Saturday, March 21, 2009

All these things that I've done....

Ok so at the moment I don't know if it's blogger that is being stupid, my computer that is being stupid, our internet that is being stupid or me...  You can pick which one you want to believe.... but somehow my list of blogs that I read got erased and the ones to the right are the only ones it would let me add for right now. (Is that the longest sentence ever?)
Anyway, if you're not on there but you were before, don't freak out. This isn't a childish act of deleting friends because I have a problem with them (Like some do on facebook). 
Hopefully I'll get you all on there soon. At that time I will also add the many pictures I've been taking to explain the many different things that have been keeping me busy! 
TTFN!

3 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

Yeah right... you're trying to get rid of me and not be my friend anymore...

Celtic Sprite said...

Nice site hunnie!
Don't worry about software and hardware, they are usual but necessary odd things to share our lives with!
Best regards from South Americay
Argentina!

Brandt Lovell said...

Wow I am glad I made the cuts, on both Facebook and Blogger.