Thursday, May 22, 2008

*Dream Big*

DAVID COOK WON!!! That I have to say was a big highlight of my night, last night! He was amazing and I love how he cried!
I know I just posted yesterday but being a rainy day, there is a lot on my mind. I'm not going to go into detail, I'm just going to post the lyrics to the song that David Cook sang in Tuesday nights show. The one he chose to sing out of the top ten songs that were submitted and voted on! It is what is keeping me going today. It is what is giving me hope!

Dream Big
When I was a little boy,
I swore I would change the world when I grew up.
Nothing else would be enough,
But then it all seemed black and white.

But these days I just can't seem to find the child in me,
Who always believed.

I see it everyday,
We settle for safe,
and lose ourselves along the way.

Cuz if you don't dream big, whats the use in dreaming?
If you don't have faith, there's nothing worth believing.

It takes one look to make the stars worth reaching for.

Took a well perfected plan,
For me to finally understand.
But it's not me,
Faith is something I can see.

I lose the reigns and let them go,
I broke the chain of fear,
That had their hold on me too long,
When all I felt was wrong.

I've wiped my tears away, now it's time for a change.
No I can't waste another day.

Cuz if you don't dream big, whats the use in dreaming?
And if you don't have faith, there's nothing worth believing.
It takes one look to make the stars worth reaching for.
So reach out, for something more!

Isn't it amazing? I thought so! Have a good weekend!

No comments: