Hey guys! So I'm at work, bored and my mind is racing so I thought I'd write a little bit to distract myself! But if I go too deep today then it'll probably bring me out of this completely blissed out mood I'm in! So lets just keep it casual....
The top 5 movies I'd want on a deserted island...
1. Step Up (Channing Tatum is really good looking in this one girls!)
2. P.S I love you, if ya haven't seen it.. it comes out May 6th. Go pick it up!
3. Dirty Dancing- Totally have to have the classic
4. Beauty and the Beast- Best movie of all time
5. Um... the Presteige? Or The Wedding Singer or Almost Famous.....
Lets just hope if I'm on a deserted Island I have my laptop, the internet and power!
Ok... Top 5 songs I would want on a deserted island...
1. Far Away- Nickleback
2. So Contagious- Acceptance
3. Cupids Chokehold- Gym Class Heroes
4. Hotel California- The Eagles
5. I don't know... something by Carrie Underwood, or something hip hop that I can dance too or rock-n-roll that I can headbang to. Maybe one of the oldies.... Note to self, gotta expand the list to more tham 5!
Gosh, I'm rambling... But as long as I am, here's what sucks about boys: They're afraid to be themselves. Here's what sucks about girls: They're afriad to be themselves.
What sucks is that by the time you're my age and dating people... everyone has already been burned once or twice and no one is really willing to lower their guard. It's safer that way... emotionally. Thats how I'm feeling right now. Trusting someone is hard. Especially guys. I mean in all the movies and books about relationships, they never talk about how guys really are... and no, I'm not gonna into to the whole cliched lecture about why we don't have the fairy tale prince, who takes us away on a white horse, to a land of gumdrop houses and rainbow slides. I stopped EXPECTING that a long time ago. But that doesn't mean I don't want it. I think everybody does.
You know.... some people fear animals. Some fear small, confined spaces or not washing their hands enough. You know what I fear? My heart. Giving your heart away is scary! And sometimes it leaves before your mind can tell it to slow down!
I'm trying to be smart about this. Trying not to get too deep. I mean you would think I would learn from past experience but for some reason my heart just takes 15 steps ahead of my mind.
I guess thats ok though. I mean... taking risks. It's what life is all about! Sometimes you have to take risks just to know you're still alive. I guess thats why we have to put our hearts out there, to know that we're still alive. And to find that thing we want to be alive for.
And I said I wasn't going deep today! Luckily I'm still in my blissed out mood!
Later.... :)
3 comments:
One Tree Hill- new prediction- I really kinda think that Brooke and Lucas are going to end up back together. he is going to get over Lynsay and move on to the "mother" figure. Beside if Brooke keeps showing up on his doorstep it is bound to happen.
Okay, I see your point. However, I can see Lucas helping Brooke adopt a baby. He is more stable and I can see him being the adoptive father to the baby. I can see Peyton getting over Lucas and Brooke jumping on board and Peyton finally being okay with it. Granted this may not happen it may be what I want. I mean is this going to turn out like Dawson's Creek all over again?
You crack me up. Apparently I need to get on the One Tree Hill band wagon. I can honestly say I have never watched that show....and I watch a lot of TV Ü.
By the way I may need to borrow your cute black and white shoes....I have been coveting them all week.
Post a Comment