"I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you...."
I'm missing emotion. I'm missing the way I use to get excited over doing my makeup or my hair or painting my toe nails. I'm missing the butterflies I use to get when I would discover a new band with a whole music catalog that I could pour over for hours. I'm missing the energy I use to have to stay up late with all my friends and still be chipper in the morning. I'm missing my creative side, the one that would make me re-arrange my room almost every night and go shopping just because I felt like it. I'm missing the twinge of sadness I would get in knowing that my whole family was getting together but me because I live too far away. I'm missing the thrill I use to get at getting something I bought online, in the mail. I'm missing the way I use to love buying new $80 perfume, even if I don't have anyone special to wear it for. Most of all, I'm missing Trav....
Maybe it's because I'm sick and haven't had energy for over a week, or maybe it's because I'm just plain tired... But I hope to figure it out real soon.
PS... It's about time to get rid of this virus already....
No comments:
Post a Comment