* Things I forget *
* How much I truly love One Tree Hill
* Where I put my debit card, every time I go to use it
* My emotions are written on my face and "tired" often gets mistaken for "upset"
* I need to get to bed before midnight in order for my brain to function fully the next day
* How many Diet Pepsi's I have in a day
* It's winter and I probably should wear a coat, daily
* Just some things I love *
* My new Ed Hardy perfume, of course
* Boots, Boots... did I mention boots?
* Toaster Stroodles, I always need to be stocked
* Inside jokes with Sky and Trav... and everyone in between
* Rainy Day music- Yes I have a playlist for it
* Coming up with new ways to be organized, even though I never follow through with them
* Fox 13 news in the morning. My day is incomplete without it.
* Waking up to the song "Bad Romance" playing on my phone
* Chill nights with my girls, especially when Kourtney is in a crazy mood!
* Things I need to get over *
* People who only think about themselves because lets face it, I do it too
* When someone steps in and takes over my territory- Why feel threatened when I can have a new best friend?
* Drivers who suck. Why get upset when I'm going to see that it's an old man or old woman 90% of the time and feel instantly guilty?
* Worrying about what is to come.... Why worry about the things you can't control?
* My need to always be understood. Sometimes all kinds of relationships work better if there is a little bit of mystery.
* Feeling like I need to be in control. Sometimes it's better to let others take the reigns, and my heart.
* Things I plan to do/ Want *
* Re-watch all 6 seasons of One Tree Hill
* Write more, write a lot more
* Rearrange my room
* Find some way to help with the disaster in Hati
* Take a day to drive up to West Bountiful to put flowers on Micah and Shilo's grave
* Expand my knowledge of useless facts
* Look for someone who needs a smile
2 comments:
I miss seeing you. I too love the One Tree Hill and am a Fan of the Ed Hardy perfume and Uggs I got for Christmas. Hope you are doing well
Whit.. there are so many things you said in that, that just made me giggle! I love our inside jokes.. they are kinda startin to bring tears to my eyes now. How mad you get when you drive.. ba ha ha ha.. that one always gets me. Diet Pepsi! Of course! And one tree hill.. :) reminds me of no one but you! How you need your sleep. Man i just love you soo sooooooo much!
Post a Comment