Sunday, May 10, 2009

Good news for people who love bad news...

First I want to give a shout out to one of my best friends... My Mommy! 
Happy Mothers Day Mom! You are the best and I love you!

Ok... so I've thought about this for a while and I decided it's time to go private. Too many people walking around out there that I don't want reading things about my life or looking at pics of me and my family and friends. It will probably take a few weeks for me to find time to actually make it private so if you want to be able to view it, give me your e-mail address on here or you can e-mail me at superchick32@gmail.com!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Amy said...

amylawinda@yahoo.com
I have been thinking about doing this too.

Brandt Lovell said...

you have my email. make sure its on the list.