2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3.You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 5 friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because pointlessness fun spreads like a virus.
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say? "Can't Help Falling In Love" Michael Buble
"Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help, falling in love with you..."
How would you describe yourself? "Dying To Live" Jonny Lang
" So I'll keep fighting to live, till there's no reason to fight. And I'll keep trying to see, until the end is in sight."
What do you like in a guy/girl? "Dreamer" Uh Huh Her
"I'm all alone you see, you lost me somehow. And what we're fighting for is peace, Are you still in love with me or someone else?
How do you feel today? "Closer" Burn Season
"Don't say that it's over, I'd kill to be closer.... Don't say that it's over, you can't live without me."
What is your life’s purpose? "Love Song" Sara Bareilles
"Made room for me, It's too soon to see, if I'm happy in your hands. I'm unusually hard to hold onto..."
What is your motto? "Firebird Fly" Little Big Town
"Then she popped the clutch in a cloud of dust, She left him high and dry. For the first time she could finally spread her wings, Down the highway you could hear her sing."
What do your friends think of you? "Unsaveable" Faith Hill
"Cause baby I cried a little too hard, a little too long. What I thought was right was way too wrong and too far gone."
What do you think of your parents? "Simple Life" Carolina Liar
"Don't you want a simple life? You pray for change before you turn out the lights. You burn a bridge everytime it feels right, Oh you don't want to forget where you're from."
What do you think about very often? "All The Same" Sick Puppies
"Go ahead and tell me you'll leave again, you'll just come back running. Holding your scarred heart in hand, it's all the same."
What is 2 + 2? "Tailor Made" Colbie Caillat
"But then he whispered in your ear, He's absolutely fallen. The words he said are clear, Don't insist on stallin'.... Because he's tailor made for you, with stunning golden hues. And once we (incomprehensible) the all persistent beating heart..."
What do you think of your best friend? "You aint Woman Enough" Martina Mcbride
"Now you say you're gonna take him, oh but I don't think you can... Cause you ain't woman enough to take my man"
What do you think of the person you like? "A Place to Land"
"I've sold my soul for a little bit of Heaven, I've put my heart in the wrong hands. I've gone places where I swore I'd never go again. See, I never had any trouble fallin', I'm just tryin to find a place to land...."
What is your life story? "The Best Is Yet to Come" Michael Buble
"The best is yet to come, and baby wont it be fine? You think you've seen the sun, but you aint seen it shine."
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Next to You" Jordin Sparks
"Maybe we're friends, maybe we're more, maybe it's just my imagination. But I see you stare just a little too long, and it makes me start to wonder. So baby call me crazy but I think you feel it too, maybe I, baby I just gotta get next to you."
What do you think of when you see the person you like? "When the Lights Go Down" Faith Hill (Well, kinda true ;)
"When the lights go down, and there's nothing left to be, when the lights go down and the truth is all you see...."
What will you dance to at your wedding? "Love Story" Taylor Swift
"He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said, Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and thats all I really know. I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress, it's a Love Story... baby just say yes."
What will they play at your funeral? "Flat On the Floor" Carrie Underwood
"Baby, baby, baby tell me how, you think you're gonna live without my love now. I don't know why you gotta keep coming around..."
What is your hobby/interest? "Ashes and Wine" A Fine Frenzy
What is your hobby/interest? "Ashes and Wine" A Fine Frenzy
"Don't know what to do anymore.. I've lost the only love worth fighting for. I'll drown my tear in a stormy sea. That would show you, that would make you hurt like me.
What is your biggest fear? "Gravity" Sara Bareilles
What is your biggest fear? "Gravity" Sara Bareilles
"You hold me without touch. You keep me without chains. I've never wanted anything so much, than to drown in your love and I'll feel your pain. Set me free, leave me be. I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity."
What is your biggest secret? "She Got Over Me" Saving Abel
What is your biggest secret? "She Got Over Me" Saving Abel
"A little heartache, goes a long way. Guess thats what love is all about. I missed on Monday, a terrible Tuesday... Maybe someday I can work it out."
What do you think of your friends? "Do You Believe Me Now" Jimmy Wayne
What do you think of your friends? "Do You Believe Me Now" Jimmy Wayne
"So do you believe me now? I guess I really wasn't that crazy, and I knew what I was talkin about. Every time the sun goes down, he's the one thats holdin you baby. And me, I'm missin you way across town.."
What will be the title of this post on your blog? "Thats where I'll Be" Little Big Town (I actually haven't been able to STOP listening to this song!)
What will be the title of this post on your blog? "Thats where I'll Be" Little Big Town (I actually haven't been able to STOP listening to this song!)
"Holding you is revelation. Baby I, have seen the other side. There's nothing there but lonely, so I live for doin only, what it takes... to bridge the great divide..."
(Stop playing the game for this one)
Who do you tag? I tag Aubs, Dee, Lindsay, Whitnee, Lindy and whoever else wants to do this tag!!!
(Stop playing the game for this one)
Who do you tag? I tag Aubs, Dee, Lindsay, Whitnee, Lindy and whoever else wants to do this tag!!!
6 comments:
These are so funny. The funeral song is my favorite!
I liked your post about Fairview, that is totally how I feel about Heber! It would make more sense for me to live in Utah county instead of commuting everyday, (so TJ's job is the biggest reason we don't move) but even if we could move, I just love driving back into Heber everyday, this might sound weird, but I feel like I can relax more once I'm in Heber. The commute is worth coming home to my small town!
Your's are funny! Hahaha. :)
Hey woman. That is a fuuny post. I will have to play later, but to answer your question, Yes I still have your season 2 and I have not finished it yet. I am hoping to get to it this weekend. If you need it back however I will get it to you.
XOXOXXO
Ames
Wow, thanks for letting me know you have a blog...geesh!!
Hi- Me again. I'm coming into the bank on Wednesday. Can I swap you season 2 for season 3??? I'm hooked...what have you done to me?
Post a Comment